“Canopy” stands for a strategy of spanning different areas and uses with a connective or sheltering roof. This modern landscape brings natural beauty to the Plaza without mimicking the pastoral landscape of Prospect Park.
- green ‘canopies’ bridge over Flatbush Ave., which becomes the main vehicle route, freeing the west side of the Plaza for other uses
- paved surface closes gap between Park and Arch
- visitor center at subway entrance
- community and experimental gardens
- network of ramps and paths link all areas
Anne-Sophie Coue, Chrystelle Sanaa, Stephane Mauget and Christian Matteau